Friday 11 July 2014

Testimonials



The life was just like Hell but after coming in touch with you and your treatments it\'s amazing and both of us are very happy. The whole credit goes to Hakeem Hashmi
Jignesh shah
Sat Feb 5 2011
I was depressed a lot with my sex problems but your online clinic came like god\'s blessing to get me out of that. Thanks
ASHISH DIXIT
Sat Feb 5 2011
After wasting a lot of time and money at various places, Finally decided to try this online clinic but it\'s amazing, Now I am perfectly alright and enjoying my sex life a lot. The whole credit goes to Dr. Hashmi and his team. I will never forget him till my last breath. Thanks a lot Sir, God Bless you.
Nataraj
Sat Feb 5 2011
Big problems were coming between me and my wife because different different attitudes about sex, but dr Hashmis online consultation helped us a lot to resolve all the issue and now we are living happily and enjoying our sex life too. Thanx Hakeem Hashmi
Prakash
Sat Feb 5 2011
In a such stressful way of living, it is quite important to know that people like Hakeem Hashmi are there to provide consultancy , and positive practices in a several dilemmas that might occur in people\'s sexual life and their realization about it. Hakeem Hashmi is one of the positive experts in the field of sexology. Through my on line visit in his professional page I found out that he takes into consideration the factor of how to remain human and consult people towards positive practices for a harmonic and happy sexual life. I wish him to continue his social work with success and the same humanistic approach.
Christina Skokou (student in neuropsychology & film major )
Sat Feb 5 2011
I am happy to know about the initiative taken by Hakeem Hashmi. It has drasticaly changed life of a few of my friends drastically. Lets cheer him up in his endeavour of saving our lives from social disasters which take place because of lack of knowledge sexulal problems. Wish you luck and thanx for what you have done to save my friend\'s marriage.
Neeru
Sat Feb 5 2011
i was having problem on sex,my play time was very short i wanted to increase the time and finally got the right solution by Hakeem Hashmi
Surojit ghosh
Sat Feb 5 2011
I was facing a lot of problem and that too just at the age of 30 only, but Hakeem Hashmi helped me come out of those, Now me and my wife both are satisfied. Thanks Hakeem Hashmi God Bless you.
Farrukh
Wed Jul 7 2010
I have come out of a night mare after a very long time by the Help of Hakeem Hashmi. Thanks Sir.
Sudarshan
Sun May 16 2010
It was very difficult to live with Premature Ejaculation but now after getting the advice and treatment from Hakeem Hashmi we are enjoying our sex life, the way we want to. It's a great help by Hakeem Hashmi and his online consultation. God Bless You.
Khaleel khan
Tue Apr 20 2010
I was thinking about penile enlargement from quite a long time, Now got the right place at this site, Now I will visit to Hakeem Hashmi's Clinic personally and will get the surgical procedure done and will enjoy my sex life with bigger size.
Yakub
Thu Apr 15 2010
It's really working for me..........
SR
Sat Apr 10 2010
it was good,and I have applied for online consultation at your website..
Lokesh
Fri Apr 2 2010
Big problems were coming between me and my wife because different different attitudes about sex, but dr Hashmis online consultation helped us a lot to resolve all the issue and now we are living happily and enjoying our sex life too. Thanx Hakeem Hashmi
Prakash
Wed Mar 31 2010
It's the right place to get rid of sex problems and to get the right sex education..........
Satyawan kumawat
Tue Mar 30 2010
Your program Are You Alcoholic, helped me a lot weather I am an Alcoholic or Not, I am convinced with it and Now would like to quit alcohol with your help.
Caliph M Mustafa
Mon Mar 22 2010
Now we are also enjoying our married life. Thanks drHashmis.com for helping us to achieve the pleasure of our dreams.
MOHAMMAD IMDADULLAH
Mon Mar 22 2010
You are doing Great Job, Keep it Doctor.
Vicky
Tue Mar 16 2010
heartly i would like to say that Dr.Hashmi is the best physician as well as counseler of not only india but of alots of country..i thank Dr. sir to give us this kind of facilities..thank you sir.
Souhard
Sat Mar 13 2010
Congratulations Hakeem Hashmi for being Honored by American Board of Sexology, USA. Congrats once again.
Manoj sharma
Sun Mar 7 2010
I think you are Punjab's First USA certified Sexologist and you deserve it also.
Raghav
Thu Mar 4 2010
Sir your service is really marvelous and your results are amazing. thanks for helping me to come out of my problems.
Aditya
Sat Feb 27 2010
Thanks for your site, it's really very good and informative.
Pankaj ahir
Fri Feb 26 2010
Being a Female it was very difficult for me to share my problem with any one, but thanks to online consultation which helped me to come out of my problems very easily. Thanks a lot , god bless.
Rani
Mon Feb 15 2010
Excellent experience.
Vikash Dokania
Tue Jan 5 2010
Good Job Sir, go a head and become the international leader in the field of sexology, you deserve it.
PRASANN
Wed Dec 2 2009
First time in my life, Now I am enjoying the sex life, Thanks to you.
RAJAN
Tue Nov 17 2009
Your site is providing very intellectual knowledge to improve everyone's sex life.
Vishal
Tue Nov 10 2009
good
Ganesh velapure
Tue Nov 10 2009
Amazing job done, keep it up doctor.
VKS
Mon Nov 9 2009
Hope to get the best possible benefits through online consultation.
A k tomar
Fri Nov 6 2009
Ab life poori tarah se set hai, Thank you Sir.
Rajesh
Thu Nov 5 2009
sir i have full faith on u i need your on line consultation thanx
Rashid ali
Mon Nov 2 2009
The life was hell with the problem of Premature Ejaculation but now after the treatment it's very good and both of us are enjoying now. Thanks Hakeem Hashmi
Umakanta pradhan
Fri Oct 30 2009
your services are more than value for money.
Kabir
Fri Oct 30 2009
I am impressed with your knowledge and services. it's very good.
Kumar
Mon Oct 26 2009
excellent job done, Hakeem Hashmi keep it up.
King
Mon Oct 26 2009
I am totally upset due to my problems but hope to get the right advice from your team or you.
Rb
Sun Oct 25 2009
Thanks A lot for helping me to come out of this problem.
Sandesh
Sun Oct 25 2009
your site is very good and informative
Vikas
Fri Oct 23 2009
Sir, i have full faith on u. I need ur online consultation. Plzzzz...
Mashoor
Fri Oct 23 2009
hi sir its a nice to be educated than to live in myths and ur site really work for it
Vinod
Wed Oct 21 2009
Thanks for helping me to come out of my sex problems.
Hiren
Wed Oct 21 2009
You program is Rate Your Sex Life is 100% right and more than value for Money.
Sk ibrahim
Wed Oct 21 2009
Excellent.
Sujan
Mon Oct 19 2009
Thanks
Kailash
Fri Oct 16 2009
The way you are helping people is truly good.
Ashwini
Wed Oct 14 2009
thanks hakeem hashmi got relexed by knowing its recoverable plz sir get me your online conceltation and the exercises ou mentioned. i will definitely go through these in order to....
Amitabh
Sun Oct 11 2009
i want to be cured and I have full confidence in you that you can make it possible.
Arvind kumar singh
Sat Oct 10 2009
good
Ravikumar
Sat Oct 10 2009
good, we get lot of information about sex
Ravikumar
Sat Oct 10 2009
Excellent job done. at least I have never seen such services and knowledge providing site.
Shailesh
Fri Oct 9 2009
thanks, for the suggestion.
Mahesh
Thu Oct 8 2009
"Rate Your Sex Life" quiz was really strong and helpfull for me.
Rajat
Thu Oct 8 2009
I hope that in coming days the sex problems will be reduced with your efforts. go a head man. all the best.
Sanjay
Thu Oct 8 2009
I am satisfied with your results. I need online treatment from you.
VIKASH ANAND
Mon Oct 5 2009
what u r doing is very appreciable cause u r improving sexual life and it is great work because wiyhout healthy sex life become enjoyless ant unable to concentrete in any work.
RajeshAggarwal
Mon Oct 5 2009
pleas resolve my problems too. I will be very thankful to you.
SayedAfsarAli
Sat Oct 3 2009
Very Good site provides excellent services too.
Safiq
Fri Oct 2 2009
I have never seen any other site like this at least in INDIA. Keep it up.
Pankaj
Fri Oct 2 2009
These informations are helpful to me thanks rahul
Rahul
Fri Oct 2 2009
When I had sex problems I lost all the hopes but this site has again given me a lots of hopes and I know it will full fill my hopes also.
Rajesh Kr. Jain
Thu Oct 1 2009
You are really doing good for the society. keep it up. god bless you.
Sharma
Thu Oct 1 2009
It's a great idea to help sex knowledge.
Kuna
Wed Sep 30 2009
Would luv to visit Dr Hashmi's site again and again.
LALIT WASDEV
Sun Sep 27 2009
Now after the treatment I can also that Sex is having No Age Bar.
Amit biswas
Sun Sep 27 2009
I think more and more online sexual health clinics should come to help people fight with their sex problems. All the best Hakeem Hashmi
Merv Fernandez
Sat Sep 26 2009
Your Program Rate Your Sex Life is really good and delivers accurate results, it's really amazing keep it up.
Avdhesh mishra
Sat Sep 26 2009
good
Ady
Sat Sep 26 2009
I had a severe problem of Premature Ejaculation but now we are enjoying our life. Thanks Hakeem Hashmi
Anjan
Thu Sep 24 2009
i am impressed
Abj
Thu Sep 24 2009
Fantastic, Go a head.
ARVIND
Tue Sep 22 2009
thanks for guidelines
Jatinder ahluwalia
Fri Sep 18 2009
AS I am a teenager and Find this site very useful for the solutions and knowledge related to sex problems. It's good man.
Alen
Fri Sep 18 2009
You online clinic is truly amazing to help patients to come out of the sex problems.
Vivek
Fri Sep 18 2009
Thanks for helping me to come out the problems of phymosis.
Vevek bhatnagar
Fri Sep 18 2009
the question put here are very good
Mrudul kumar
Wed Sep 16 2009
the web sit is realy good. from this web site one can get good heathy information about sex and relationship he\she can also confideniatly dissucs thier sex problems and get good adivice.
Mrudul kumar
Wed Sep 16 2009
After wasting a lot of time and money at various places, Finally decided to try this online clinic but it's amazing, Now I am perfectly alright and enjoying my sex life a lot. The whole credit goes to Dr.Hashmi and his team. I will never forget him till my last breath. Thanks a lot Sir, God Bless you.
Nataraj
Tue Sep 15 2009
thanks for such good knowledge
Rajan
Tue Sep 15 2009
If every Doctor in the filed of sexology starts behaving , thinking treating and working like you. I think there will be no sex problem at all. Keep it up.
Siddu
Tue Sep 15 2009
Thanks for brining this amazing service to help people suffering with sex problem, kool man. keep it up.
Saurav guha
Sun Sep 13 2009
I am impressed with the feed backs of your patients and your knowledge.
Rajeevagarwal
Fri Sep 11 2009
You are doing marvelous job. Keep it up.
Vijay
Thu Sep 10 2009
You online clinic is big hope for the patients those are suffering with sex problems.
Aloke kumar
Wed Sep 9 2009
Exellent
Alen
Sun Sep 6 2009
Thank you very much for your kindness.
Bunny
Sat Sep 5 2009
Thank you. You have a great website and online help. keep it up.
Suresh jani
Fri Sep 4 2009
You online clinic is truly very helpful.
Sanjeev kumar
Wed Sep 2 2009
For Right information about sexual health and online consultation visit www.drHashmis.com
Gary Jackson
Wed Sep 2 2009
it happy to say that it is very useful to whom,and sufferers while they in sexul disabilities
Varapraju
Mon Aug 31 2009
Best way to resolve the sex problems.
Ravi
Mon Aug 31 2009
Our sex life was quite upset but now it's satisfactory. Thanks to you.
Milludada
Mon Aug 31 2009
Amazing service truly value or say more than value for Money.
Arajeet
Mon Aug 31 2009
Good
Badal
Mon Aug 31 2009
Feeling very happy to see this site. Keep it up.
Simanchal Rath
Sun Aug 30 2009
sex is need of Human being and through this site you are helping them to achieve an excellent sex life. So you are doing an excellent job.
Manojdeo
Sat Aug 29 2009
Around 1/3 Men are suffering with Premature Ejaculation and I was also among them but now I am perfectly fine. Thanks Hakeem Hashmi
Piyush gupta
Sat Aug 29 2009
Our married life was getting spoiled due to my loss of libido but after coming in touch with dr Hashmi's expert life has become very good and both of us are very happy. Thanks for giving New Colors in our life.
Manjunatha kk
Sat Aug 29 2009
This site is Bliss for the Teenagers like us.
Salman
Sat Aug 29 2009
u r great sir. i read ur answer ,thats excellent support by u.
Arjun singh
Sat Aug 29 2009
Ling ki samasya se bahut paresaan tha magar ab toh maza hi alag hai. Doctor sab ka dhanyavad karte hain.
Abdul quadeer
Sat Aug 29 2009
I was depressed a lot with my sex problems but your online clinic came like god's blessing to get me out of that. Thanks
ASHISH DIXIT
Fri Aug 28 2009
thanku
Shruti
Fri Aug 28 2009
HI, THIS IS A GREAT WORK FOR THE HUMAN BEING. HOW MUCH NECESSARY SEX EDUCATION IS NOT KNOWN TO ALL.
HYDROJEN
Fri Aug 28 2009
You have got such a nice time of Doctor and they are truly helpful.
Uday
Fri Aug 28 2009
Dear Sir Your site gave me a lot of confidence to come out of my problem, Now I feel that I can also have a good sex life.
Praksh chandra mishra
Fri Aug 28 2009
I had a problem of Erectile Dysfunction but now I am perfectly alright, the whole credit goes to you.
Asif khan
Fri Aug 28 2009
RESPECTED DR HASHMI SIR, Thanks for Helping us.
Thapa
Thu Aug 27 2009
I hope that you can help us to have a good sex life.
Surender Singh
Thu Aug 27 2009
It's great to see this type of site in India. Keep it up. People need you.
Ravi Sharma
Thu Aug 27 2009
This is truly need of the hour and hope you are helping a lot of people suffering with sex problems and drug addiction.
J. Banerjee
Wed Aug 26 2009
Sir, it is excellent. thank u .
Sundar
Wed Aug 26 2009
Impressed with your writing, knowledge and help. Keep it up.
Pradip
Wed Aug 26 2009
Time where 40% Newly Wed Men are suffering with ED there you have come life god's Blessing. Thanks for your job for the society.
Ranjeet
Tue Aug 25 2009
You are really amazing people and came life an angle in this time where Sex problems are on peak and hope you will surly help a lot of people to have a good sex life. Keep it up. God Bless you.
Raj verma
Tue Aug 25 2009
WANT TO GET RID OF DRINKING AND SMOKING,HERE I FIND THE HOPE TOO COME OUT OF IT.
P K JAIN
Tue Aug 25 2009
Hi Doc, This is Tarun & Now my sex life is going great.
Tarun Karmakar
Tue Aug 25 2009
Sir you have changed my life. It's Great. Thanks from the Depth of my Heart.
Ebinezer
Mon Aug 24 2009
I was not able to control, and was releasing orgasm quite early.But your advise and treatments helped me a lot to come back to normal. Thanks Hakeem Hashmi
Nitin
Mon Aug 24 2009
Thanks for helping me to come out of the problem of Size. This is the first time in my life When I am feeling confident about my sex life. The whole Credit goes to you. Keep it Up.
Vijay
Mon Aug 24 2009
We had a poor sex life but after coming in touch with your experienced guidance We are again Happy. Thanks.
Kaushal Raj choudhary
Mon Aug 24 2009
Now I am able to experience the Satisfactory sex life.Thanks to you.
Bharateesh
Mon Aug 24 2009
It's the first time in India when I see any online sexual health clinic. It's good keep it up. God bless you.
Sanjay Singh
Sun Aug 23 2009
I was worried a lot about my Penis but now it's great feeling. Thanks Hakeem Hashmi
Vishal Singh
Sat Aug 22 2009
The life was just like Hell but after coming in touch with you and your treatments it's amazing and both of us are very happy. The whole credit goes to Hakeem Hashmi.
Jignesh shah
Sat Aug 22 2009
Now I can dream about an excellent sex life.
PARVEEN
Fri Aug 21 2009
My wife was not comfortable in sex but after your treatment and advise we both are happy and satisfied with our sex life. Thanks to you.
Kumar
Fri Aug 21 2009
I find your online clinic really worth of money and time.
HUZAIFA
Fri Aug 21 2009
Our sex life was going to quit almost but you have lighted a new light in our sex life. Thanks Hakeem Hashmi.
S.P.MOHANTY
Fri Aug 21 2009
I have gone through whole of your site and articles and find it amazing a extremely useful and need of the hour.keep it up.
Yash gupta
Fri Aug 21 2009
Dear Sir, I was worried a lot about my penis size but you helped me a lot to come out of it. Thank You very Much.
Rajesh de
Fri Aug 21 2009
Thank you for your reply and advise.
N. Sundararajan
Fri Aug 21 2009
Your site is bunch of good knowledge and your treatments and advise works like gods blessing. Really impressed. Thanks.
Vidyaanand
Thu Aug 20 2009
My wife had loss of libido and your online clinic has come like gods blessing in our life.
Rahil
Wed Aug 19 2009
I had excessive masturbation problem but you helped me a lot and I don't have word to thank you. You have changed my life dramatically I mean it's amazing I feel on top of the world. Thanks, Thanks Hakeem Hashmi.
Srinivas
Wed Aug 19 2009
Being a Doctor I realize that your work is really amazing. Keep it up.
Dr A A Farooqi
Wed Aug 19 2009
just i want to knowledge about this matter.
Vikrant gupta
Mon Aug 17 2009
thank you very much .
A R BHATTACHARYA
Mon Aug 17 2009
Thanking you for the suggestion. Please advise more in next.
Srinivas Patnaik
Mon Aug 17 2009
Sir, Your Site is truly amazing and you deserve the No. 1 position.
Uday
Mon Aug 17 2009
This site has come as a Big hope for the people those are facing Sex Problem, Hakeem Hashmi has done a very nice job. Thanks Hakeem Hashmi.
T g john
Wed Aug 12 2009
You have changed our life. Thanks, Thanks a lot. God Bless you.
George
Wed Jul 29 2009
Now I am completely out of Tension about my problem. Thanks Hakeem Hashmi for helping to come out of my problems.
H.S. Mehra
Fri Jul 17 2009
Your result of "Rate Your Sex Life" looks to be realistic Thanks Hakeem Hashmi for helping the society with this. God Bless you.
Vinod
Wed Jul 15 2009
Your treatments changed my life, I don't know How to Thank you for this help. God Bless you.
Rishikent
Mon Jul 13 2009
Now I am satisfied with My penis size, Thanks Hakeem Hashmi for helping me.
Pranab
Thu Jul 9 2009
It's a very good SEX life after your treatment, Thanks Dr. God Bless you.
Atish
Thu Jul 9 2009
Thanks for helping me achieving the same good Sex life again. thanks once again god bless you.
Rajesh kumar
Mon Jul 6 2009
Good work done By Hakeem Hashmi.
Barun
Wed Jul 1 2009
Your Rate Your Sex Life is a good program about ED.
Nitant a Risbud
Tue Jun 30 2009
At the age of 52 it's truly New Sex Life. Thanks Hakeem Hashmi you helped me a lot.
Raj sabnani
Mon Jun 29 2009
Thanks for Helping us Hakeem Hashmi
Abhishek Gupta
Sun Jun 28 2009
Mera ling ka samasay theek karne ke liye dhanawad.
ANUJ Singh
Sat Jun 27 2009
Thanks Hakeem Hashmi for your treatments.
Rajesh gupta
Fri Jun 26 2009
it will be appreciated thank u
Kishan
Thu Jun 25 2009
Thanks for helping me in Premature Ejaculation.
Ricky
Thu Jun 25 2009
Prematured Ejaculation was there I am 42 but after the treatment have the stamina like 22 Thanks Hakeem Hashmi
Sanjay
Thu Jun 25 2009
After sex my vagina was burning & also i was getting less satisfaction in sex some time only i satisfy but i required more but at that time his penis fell. But after getting the treatment from Hakeem Hashmi for both of our problems we are enjoying a lot Thanks Hakeem Hashmi
Rupali
Wed Jun 24 2009
I am facing ED and now hope that Hakeem Hashm I will surly get me out of this probem.
Mirza mohammed
Wed Jun 24 2009
"Rate Your Sex Life" is really excllent thing online evulation .
Mirza mohammed
Wed Jun 24 2009
I was really up set when this came in front of me but now after the treatment and advise from Hakeem Hashmi I can go with any girl.
Anand
Wed Jun 24 2009
Thanks.you have disclosed the facts which i know already.my age is 60 years but have strong desire for sex.like ladies around 30 yrs.old. Hope you will help me in this too.
Dilip potnis
Wed Jun 24 2009
Dear Sir,In my married life,there were no excitement regarding sex,if my wife felt so fattyness,then they insist for intercourse,thereafter long 15 days,there were no excitement. But now after your treatment it really amazing and we are enjoying our sex life at full of it.Thanks and god bless you.
Rahul
Wed Jun 24 2009
I was unable to maintain the erection for long and have to keeep reviving the erection between the duration of sex but now after the treatment I am happy and my wife is also satisfied with me. Hakeem Hashmigod bless you. sanjeev singh
Jitendra kumar joshi
Wed Jun 24 2009
I am Impressed with Online Consultation it helped us a lot.
RM Saleem
Wed Jun 24 2009
At the age of 42 feeling life 24 again after the Treatment from Hakeem Hashmi. God Bless you.
Saleem
Wed Jun 24 2009
Thanks for helping us in getting our happiness back.
Janardhan acharya
Wed Jun 24 2009
Some times I was loosing my erection before intercourse but after the treatment of Hakeem Hashmiit's good enough. God Bless Him.
Basim
Wed Jun 24 2009
I was worried a lot about my penis size but Now I am 100% tension free. Thanks Hakeem Hashmi
Ron
Wed Jun 24 2009
I was worried a lot about my Penis size but now I am happy and tension free. Hakeem Hashmit hanks a lot.
Rahul
Wed Jun 24 2009
Good site to resolve all your sex problems.
RAJESH KUMAR SINGH
Wed Jun 24 2009
I know you helped a lot of people, Please help me to get rid off Alcohol.
Sanjay Bhattacharjee
Wed Jun 24 2009
Your treatments are truly effective and giving long lasting results. Keep it up.
Ramnath
Wed Jun 24 2009
Amazing Work Done Hakeem Hashmi. Keep it up.
Shaan
Wed Jun 24 2009
My age is 54 and I am very much interested in sex and my wife also give response but some times she was feeling unhappy. I feel thought it was due to fast premature from my side I cannot stand for long when compare with partner. But Now After your treatment we are very Happy. Thanks Hakeem Hashmi
Pssharma
Wed Jun 24 2009
Thanks for helping me in my penis problem.
Anil
Wed Jun 24 2009
I was unable to intercourse for a long time and was feeling weak after intercourse but now it amazing. Thanks Hakeem Hashmi for your help to me.
Sri B. Mukherjee
Wed Jun 24 2009
thank you for your reply.
Dharmesh m doshi
Wed Jun 24 2009
I was having sex with the help of Medicines but after Hakeem Hashmi all the dependence is over and I am Eveready.
UPEN
Wed Jun 24 2009
At the age of 50+ it really good result. Thanks Hakeem Hashmi.
Parag Desai
Wed Jun 24 2009
Good job done for society by Hakeem Hashmi
Abde ali
Wed Jun 24 2009
good to know dat its easy to rcover ,good way to asses. Thanks for your Rate Your Sex Life program.
Love peddy kumar
Wed Jun 24 2009
It's grate experience once again in our sex life. Thanks Hakeem Hashmi god bless you.
V
Tue Jun 23 2009
I was unable to maintain the erection for long and have to keeep reviving the erection between the duration of sex but now after the treatment I am happy and my wife is also satisfied with me. Hakeem Hashmi god bless you.
Sanjeev singh
Tue Jun 23 2009
Thanks for your valuable response.
Sanjaykumarroy
Tue Jun 23 2009
premature ejaculation disturbed our sex life a lot, it was near break up but after the treatment from Hakeem Hashmi it's amazing I can hold as I want to.
Harish
Tue Jun 23 2009
Happy with answers in Online Consultation.
Prashant Kumar Paul
Tue Jun 23 2009
Good, I now have an hope to have the best sex, intercourse.
James
Tue Jun 23 2009
Thanks for resolving my all the sexual problems.
Ganesh Prasad Puhan
Tue Jun 23 2009
sex ke time mujhe accha fil nahi hota tha Magar Ab bilkul theek hoon. dr. saheb ka dhanyawad karta hoon.
Bhuwneshwar
Tue Jun 23 2009
Thanks Hakeem Hashmi for helping us in my semen problem. Now my wife has conceived. Thanks again and God Bless you.
Vikram
Tue Jun 23 2009
Now I am completely out of my problem of Erectile Dysfunction.
Krishna
Tue Jun 23 2009
Thanks for helping me in fighting against my tensions related to sex problems.
Padmini
Tue Jun 23 2009
Yes you are true doctor
Arvinder singh
Tue Jun 23 2009
I was suffering with a problem of handpractise . i was to habbitual of it that i was destroying my life . i consulted Hakeem Hashmi Sexologist and wiht his help I am perfectly all right now.
Ateev
Tue Jun 23 2009
Jub mai meri wife ke sath sex karta tha,tab mera jaldi shoot hota tha. Mai jada se jada sex ka anand lena chahata tha aur meri wife bhi. Magar mere shigharpatan se ye sab kharab ho raha tha. Magar ab Hakeem Hashmise Ilaaje ke baad sab bahut hi acha ho gaya hai, ab toh koi samasya hi nahin chahe kitna hi waqt lagaana chahoon laga pata hoon.
Amol Modi
Tue Jun 23 2009
I think that I have got the right advise related to my sex problems first time in my life
Rahulnaik1975
Mon Jun 22 2009
Thanks Hakeem Hashmi Sexologist/Sex Specialist you have really changed our life. God Bless you.
Siddique
Mon Jun 22 2009
Thankyou for rating about my problems.i want online consultation from you for speedy recovry and also know what type of physical exercises i have to do. Thanks & Regards Prasanna
Prasanna
Mon Jun 22 2009
It's a good site for married couples and helps a lot to resolve their sex related problems. Hakeem Hashmi is doing a great job. Keep it up.
Patrudu gamesh
Mon Jun 22 2009
I am happy to see the site and effort of Hakeem Hashmi to help people to come out of their Sex Problems.
O p kapoor
Mon Jun 22 2009
We are getting good results with in the first week after getting the advise from Hakeem Hashmi.
Gamesh
Mon Jun 22 2009
I was in great trouble and was afraid of Girls due to my sex problems but Hakeem Hashmi helped me a lot in getting confidence and the normal sex life.
Ajay
Mon Jun 22 2009
I was not able to satisfy my wife before the treatment but now after the treatment it's great and some times she says that it's enough "Please leave me I have reached Orgasm so many times" I feel proud of me. Thanks Hakeem Hashmi
Manzarrao
Mon Jun 22 2009
I was afraid of Marriage but now after the consultation and treatment from Hakeem Hashmi I am fully confident and planing to get married soon.
Raju
Mon Jun 22 2009
Now my Husband is happy with me, Thanks to Hakeem Hashmi who's treatments created a good interest of mine in Sexual Act.
Kiran
Mon Jun 22 2009
Being a Diabetic I never thought that we can have the same sex life again but Thanks to Hakeem Hashmiwho made it a reality. God Bless him.
Hemant
Mon Jun 22 2009
Good site, Good Effort. I would say more and more people should join the site to get benefited.
Dare_devil2005
Mon Jun 22 2009
Now I am able to satisfy my wife. Thanks for helping me.
Kamlesh
Mon Jun 22 2009
Dear Hakeem Hashmi we are highly obliged for your effort you made to help us.
SACHIN NANOTKAR
Mon Jun 22 2009
I am very happy with online cunsultatation
Rajesh sule
Mon Jun 22 2009
After retirement I never thought to feel like a newly married man, but Now I am really feeling the same energy in me. and it happened with Hakeem Hashmi's treatments
Bali
Mon Jun 22 2009
Thanks for better information about Sex .
Dhirendra
Sun Jun 21 2009
Thanks for wishing me excellent sex life.
King
Sun Jun 21 2009
I visited your site the first time and found it very interesting and got impressed a lot with your work, Now I would like to go for the treatments from you.
Avinash Singh
Sun Jun 21 2009
It was really an amazing experience while going through online consultation with Hakeem Hashmi, he is really good.
Shine
Sun Jun 21 2009
Advice is satisfactory
Pranabananda chakraborty
Sun Jun 21 2009
I am living happily after the treatment from Hakeem Hashmi my wife has also stopped throwing tantrums and fighting with. Now we both are very happy the whole credit goes to Hakeem Hashmi.
Hemant
Sat Jun 20 2009
Thanks for your quick reply for my query on "Rate your Sex Life".
Harry Singh
Fri Jun 19 2009
First time got the right Sexologist/Sex Specialist who really helped me a lot.
Soni
Fri Jun 19 2009
Mere seegrapatan ho jata tha? Magar ab theek hoon Hakeem Hashmiji ka thanks karta hoon mere sex problem ko theek karne kee
Hari Mohan
Wed Jun 17 2009
I am out of my Premature Ejaculation and it all happened with your advise and treatment Hakeem Hashmi. Thanks a lot.
S. M. Rahman
Wed Jun 17 2009
Thanks for Helping us having a good sex life and it all has happened with the consultation and treatment of Sexologist Hakeem Hashmi who treated our sex problems and helped us a lot through consultation and counseling.
Rahul Sharma
Tue Jun 16 2009
It's good to see a site specially Dedicated to Sex Problems. IT's very helpful.
Rahul Sharma
Tue Jun 16 2009
Thanks for helping us to get a good Sex Life, once again.
Sutti
Tue Jun 16 2009
Good on the part of Dr Hashmi to come up with such a site. Now people can get true help w/o feeling embarrassed about their Sex Problems.
Teddy
Tue Jun 16 2009
Sir,i have seen ur site.i think i now feel free 2 share all the sex related problems.
Raj Kumar Sahoo
Tue Jun 16 2009
Living happily after getting rid off my Sex Problems. Hakeem Hashmi God Bless you.
Rakesh
Tue Jun 16 2009
This is great site dedicated to sex problems. The content in this site is really helpful for all the age groups. The information on this site is simple & easy to understand.
Pushpendra Singh
Tue Jun 16 2009
Now I am getting hope to come out of my Sex Problems.
Raju
Tue Jun 16 2009
Thanks for Helping me in resolving my Sex Problem. Hakeem Hashmi you are truly a good Sexologist.
Kunal
Mon Jun 15 2009
Yes the view is Good about the Sex Problems and Sexologist/Sex Specialist Hakeem Hashmi.
Bhaskar
Sat Jun 13 2009
Thanks for your Guidance,this is the best way to get knowledge about the Sex related subject.
Rupinder Singh
Mon Jun 8 2009
It's really great to see a site like this and that too in India, really good.It was very Important to Spread Sex Education. Keep It Up.
Puneet
Sun Jun 7 2009
Hakeem Hashmiyour Online Consultation for Sex Problems is really great I am impressed.
JEETENDRA
Sun Jun 7 2009
At my age I never throught even that I can have the feeling of being young again and the same performance in the bed, Thanks Sexologist/Sex Specialist Hakeem Hashmi for for helping me in achieving the same feeling,confidence, the same strength, and an Excellent Sex Life too.
Nuna Chadha
Sun Jun 7 2009
Thanks Hakeem Hashmi helping us in resolving our Sex Problems. I am really impressed with your knowledge and professional dedication.Truly Good Sexologist/Sex Specialist. God Bless you.
Partha Biswas
Sat Jun 6 2009
The articles published by you related to Sex are very helpful for sex life and educative in nature.
Bablu
Fri Jun 5 2009
You truly deserve No. 1 Position. In Online Sex Clinics.
Gopal
Fri Jun 5 2009
It's really a good job in the field of Sex, and helped me a lot to come out of my Sex problems. Keep It Up.
Raj Joshi
Fri Jun 5 2009
Thanks Hakeem Hashmi you helped me a lot now I am 100% tension free and ready to get married.
Deep
Thu Jun 4 2009
The great effort... I appreciate this.
Sushil
Thu Jun 4 2009
It's really good to see that in India is also having online sexual health clinic now. The credit goes to Hakeem Hashmi
Nagendra nath rai
Thu Jun 4 2009
Really a good effort, congrates Hakeem Hashmi
RAVINDRA CHAVAN
Thu Jun 4 2009
Thanks now am totally tension free. thanks again for you online consultation.
Ranu francis
Thu Jun 4 2009
Thanks for helping me to come out of Premature Ejaculation, now my wife is fully satisfied with me.
Gerry
Thu Jun 4 2009
Congratulations for achieving the No. 1 Online Sex Clinic's Status in India.
Sharad
Thu Jun 4 2009
it has been a good website for for those who can't leave their work to visit a doctor frequently for this kind of problem and for those also who feel shy going to counsel their problem. make it available at more websites and a direct and hassle free link is required. thank you.
Jai kishan gupta
Wed Jun 3 2009
thanks a lot
Raj bhat
Wed Jun 3 2009
Thanks for helping me to come out of my Problems.thanks from the bottom of my heart
Raj bhat
Wed Jun 3 2009
USEFUL INFORMATION FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION.
ARINDAM DUTTA
Wed Jun 3 2009
Really great I am Happy and thankful to Hakeem Hashmi for helping in resolving my problems.
K S S RATHORE
Wed Jun 3 2009
Thanks for helping me recovering from premature ejaculation, the whole credit goes to Hakeem Hashmi's Online Consultation.
Sachin
Wed Jun 3 2009
Thanks for helping me coming out of my problem, you have really done a vary nice job. God Bless you. Thanks Hakeem Hashmi
Sima
Wed Jun 3 2009
I am really happy after getting relief from Erectile Dysfunction, the whole credit goes to Hakeem Hashmiwho helped me through his Online Consultation.
Sanjay
Wed Jun 3 2009
Thanks Hakeem Hashmifor saving our Married life.
Rupinder Singh
Wed Jun 3 2009
Happy to see that at least there is a Doctor who tries to give the society, really a good education and the right Treatments. thanks Hakeem Hashmi
Manoja Das
Tue Jun 2 2009
Thanks for resolving my problem of Premature Ejaculation.
Sharad
Tue Jun 2 2009
Really a vary help full site, specially the Rate Your Sex Life and Online Consultation. Good Keep it up.
Bimal
Tue Jun 2 2009
It has changed my life, Thanks to Hakeem Hashmi's Online Consultation.
Dinesh
Tue Jun 2 2009
Thanks for helping me to come out of my Problems.
Lalit gedam
Mon Jun 1 2009
Thanks for helping me alcohol and cigarette.
Anirudh banerjee
Mon Jun 1 2009
Thanks Hakeem HashmiI am really feeling good after consulting you online.
G.M.Ganie
Mon Jun 1 2009
Thanks Hakeem HashmiI am vary happy with your online consultation and Treatment. Now I am planning for Marriage and this all Happened due to your guidance. Thanks again.
Babu George
Mon Jun 1 2009
i think this is easiest way to slove the sex related problem from this site Thanks Dr. praveen
Praveen
Mon Jun 1 2009
It's really helps a lot to couple, Thanks to Hakeem Hashmi for his Online Consultation.
Sougata dey
Mon Jun 1 2009
Main sex karte time muskil se 3-4 min.hi ruk pata tha, Magar ab ilaj ke baad bahut samay lagta hai.Main bahut khush hoon. Dr. Sahib ka Thank you Karta hoon.
Mukesh
Sun May 31 2009
Dear Sir, i am 28 years, i had ealy premature my dhatu was very plain and i was very week. Thanks for Helping me to come out of it. thanks
Alijan
Sun May 31 2009
Thanks for helping us achieving a real sex life.
PARTHA GOSWAMI
Sat May 30 2009
thanks very much dr. sahab, this is very good job by you. thanks alot. vijay gupta
Vijay gupta
Sat May 30 2009
i am always curious to know more and more about sex and related problem
Sharad
Fri May 29 2009
Thanks Hakeem Hashmifor the service of Online Consultation through which we can share our problems with the Doctor without feeling awkward which we normally face while discussing these issues with Doctors. Thanks again and your guidance really changed my life.
Sanjay garg
Fri May 29 2009
realy its very good for all,male&female regards lekhan
Lekhan
Fri May 29 2009
Dear Dr. I am vary happy and benefited with your online consultation facility.
AK Sarkar
Fri May 29 2009
I m very motivated with sex education on your site.
Sanjay yadaw
Thu May 28 2009
Really good job Hakeem Hashmi.
Kishore kumar
Thu May 28 2009
Thanking you very much for your tips day to day.
B.T. Kumar
Wed May 27 2009
Thanks for giving me the right solutions for my problems. Thanks once again I am really very happy.
B T Kumar
Wed May 27 2009
Go A Head......Great Job Dr.
Raj
Wed May 27 2009
Thanks . very nice site with lots of information .
Tarun
Wed May 27 2009
i was having a problem of early ejaculation and this site and Dr.'s Consultation helped a lot to come out of it.
Mahesh rateshwar
Wed May 27 2009
dear sir, i am very thankful to solve the same my problems.
Ajay
Wed May 27 2009
Thanks a lot for such a knowledgeable information.
Sushil Patial
Tue May 26 2009
Thanks a lot for such a knowledgeable information
Doonger singh gehlot
Tue May 26 2009
Thanks for resolving my problem of short fall. Thanks again
S.Joshi
Tue May 26 2009
i was facing problem in maintaining erection and not able to have successful intercourse, but now it really amazing, I think now we are living and earlier we were passing our life.
Shaan Hashmi
Tue May 26 2009
Thanks Hakeem Hashmifor saving our Marriage.
Anil
Mon May 25 2009
I am vary happy with your Online Consultation, it really changed our life, now we are actually enjoy the sex part of our married life.Thanks Hakeem Hashmi.
Sandeep mehra
Mon May 25 2009
realy its very good for all,specially for married person.
Yogesh kumar
Mon May 25 2009
Really It is very very good site in present time. Very clean, Very Informative and very useful for today's male and female
Raj
Mon May 25 2009
Thanks for treating my problem
Lokesh bidhuri
Mon May 25 2009
It is nice to receive a encourageable suggestions from you.
Rameswar Soren
Sun May 24 2009
heartiest TNX......
RAJAT
Sun May 24 2009
Its really good survery.I am really happy about the questionnarie. I will refer the website to all my friends and relatives. I hope to get recovered from my disease with the help of online consultations.Great work done Hakeem Hashmi. Regards, Veenit
Veenitbhayana
Sun May 24 2009
This is a a very good online forum to discuss and get the solution related to all the sex related problems.Thanks alot to Hakeem Hashmi for bringing this good site on internet which will help people benefit throughout the world.
Veenit
Sun May 24 2009
the sugessions that you gave me were really encouraging. thankq for your expert advice. regards, anish.
Anish
Sat May 23 2009
SATISFIED WITH THE ANSWER.
SHASHI BHUSHAN
Sat May 23 2009
ok
Dd
Sat May 23 2009
excellent doctor
Anil
Fri May 22 2009
I am working in the field of HIV/AIDS in Andhra Pradesh and associated with HIV infected people's network as program manger. I often come accross with several problems relating to sex. Hope this site will provide me tips to cater the needs of youth.
Jagdish
Thu May 21 2009
its very good!
Ajit
Thu May 21 2009
Ok, fine for suggesting
Rajib Banik
Wed May 20 2009
Thanks to this type of website from where a lot sexual/infertility problem could be learnt and solved
Guniram Boro
Wed May 20 2009
Looking for a positive solution to the problem
Ankit Patel
Tue May 19 2009
This service is better advice able service for all.
SUBRATA MAJUMDER
Mon May 18 2009
This is really a very good and informative website
Yogesh
Thu May 14 2009
I am 48years old and really amazing to go thro' Dr.Hashmi's sex eduction. I would like to emphisis that above 45yrs age group this web site is must.
SEETHARAMAN
Wed May 13 2009
I have been writing articles on sex and relationship since last few months and lately I came across Hakeem Hashmi. I must admit that his understanding for the subject is commendable, thus whatever inputs he gives me for my stories, they simply add value for the readers. So far, whatever I have spoken to him about, he makes it a point that he gives me avast viewpoint on the same, so that the facts and information can be put together in a manner which is easily understood by all. I would really congratulate him for this website and I am sure just like people read our articles on sex and relationship, this platform would be another interesting add-on. Thanks
Monika Rawal
Mon May 11 2009
good side....
Varun
Mon May 11 2009
Very Good Site, Must for every one to know which will reduce divorce cases in city, lack of knowledge is the evil,shy men may clarify their doubts very useful....... Thanks and all the best in your endeavour doctor,,,,....>>>>>
Sundar
Mon May 11 2009
i am a relieved person after talking to Hakeem Hashmi. He listened to me for an hour, answered all my questions , gave me an advice to love ones personal life and be out of the usual rat race of earning more and more money. He is good person who wishes healthy life for everybody. kiran
Kiran
Wed May 6 2009
I m really thankful to Hakeem Hashmi for creating such a helpful site for d new generation so dat they can openly share the problems which they r facing & can't share wid anyone.this site is very helpful more & more people r going to get benefit from this site. My best wishes r wid him. thanks to u HAKEEM HASHMI Warm regards, mohitgandhi.
MOHIT GANDHI
Mon May 4 2009
I called Hakeem Hashmi today (Sat 2nd May) and I am so pleased and impress that he gave not only took my call on his day off, but listen me and gave me his professional opinion. And after having conversation with him, I felt on ease and he is really a nice person as well. I will recommend him to any one for advise on sexual issues. Shafiq
Shafiq
Sat May 2 2009
dr.Hashmi is a nice person
Kishan
Sat May 2 2009
Proper guidance and information is the need of the hour for indian men and women.... JIMS
Jims
Sun Apr 26 2009
very useful site for every disappoint person in sex life. very nice and usefull idea for new generation.
Sharad
Fri Apr 24 2009
It was nice hearing from you otherwise I thought it was a trouble for me. Thanks a lot
Charanjit Singh
Thu Apr 23 2009
Beautiful web site.
Nick
Thu Apr 23 2009
First of all I would like to thank Dr Hashmi who took this initiative to the public regarding sex dream come true,I am steered by thoughts that lead a path to great success in our sex life which I would like to share with every one of my friends to visit Dr'Hashmi site at least once in week to be updated in indidividual sex life. thanking you aftab.hasan
Aftab.hasan
Thu Apr 23 2009
good job Dr.Hashmis team.Keep it up
Kaamal
Mon Apr 20 2009
Dr. sahab You Are THe Best, thanks you so much Dr Hashmi.God Bless you
Rahul sharma
Mon Apr 20 2009
I saw Hakeem Hashmi's advt. on the internet and found it a vary good and confidential way to consult the doctor without having the awkward feeling of discussing the problem while sitting in front of the doctor. I got vary quick response reply of my queries and after getting satisfied with doctor's reply I started the treatment according to his advise now 5 days have been passed of starting the treatment and I am getting vary good result and both of us are feeling vary happy. Hope that this result and happiness will remain with us for the life time. We are vary Thank full to Hakeem Hashmi for helping us to get back the new light in our life.
Rajeev
Wed Apr 15 2009
Thanks Hakeem Hashmi for helping people to resolve their Sex related problems. I met you around 4 years back in your clinic and took treatment for the E.D. hope you remember, We are vary happy and having a daughter of 3 years, It all happened due to your treatment and advises. God Bless you.
Gopal Krishnan
Wed Apr 15 2009
Really without knowing the proper way of sex education, one's life can not take full and natural joy of life.
Suman
Tue Apr 14 2009
Yes as we all know sex plays a major roll in our life..but unfortunately most of us didnt know the value of sex in our todays relationship....Dr Sahib is doing a wonderful job in recreating joy and filling love between the two partners.....thank you sir.....
DEEPAK RAJPUT
Mon Apr 13 2009
Good it should be
Suresh Verma
Mon Apr 13 2009
yes it should be
Suresh Verma
Mon Apr 13 2009
this is the site were we can get proper and true consultancy service about the sex problem.thanks
Amit
Mon Apr 13 2009
ya its true ihv seen marriages getting broken abut if consultancy is good Anybody can overcome
Sweety
Mon Apr 13 2009
sex is the part of happy life.a human being can get more tips about sex problems through this site. so many many thanks to Dr Hashmi.
BHABANI
Mon Apr 13 2009
nice yar
Sheikh
Sun Apr 12 2009
its reruired in this life.i am happy
Girish
Sun Apr 12 2009
I am very happy, I know your sex problem ram
R.k. Biyar
Sun Apr 12 2009
its really good, right sex education must for every person, due to lack of time mostly people are unknown of sex, thanx a lot to DR.
RAJ
Sun Apr 12 2009
VERY-GOOD-ADVISE-FOR-PEOPLES
ANUP
Sat Apr 11 2009
I am very happy to know this such type knowledge.we must take care about sex problem.i pay thanks to Dr and provide a lot of info about sex.God give sound knowledga and u can serve the people thanks
Sajid Eqbal
Sat Apr 11 2009
good.
Shweta
Sat Apr 11 2009
Very good step for sex education
DINESH MISTRY
Sat Apr 11 2009
hi really we r getting adequate knowledge from dr Hashmi thanx
Ahmad
Fri Apr 10 2009
It's gud 2 c that some1 is helping 2 our younger generation widout any hesitation. Xalot
Prem Sharma
Thu Apr 9 2009
Yes I Like Sex subject & it is useful for especially womens to get way to aware about Sex knowledge
Nithya
Thu Apr 9 2009
Please give the website address in internet.
N krishnamurthy
Thu Apr 9 2009
It is good to guide the young ones about it.
Rekha Sachdeva
Thu Apr 9 2009
Thanks and hope you will be help to all to get succeed in their life.
Sandesh
Wed Apr 8 2009
This is really a very good and informative website as far as my knowledge and experience is concerned. And the survey "Rate Your Sex Life" is really amazing and gives really true and informative result.Its reruired in this hectic life.
Mukesh gupta
Sun Apr 5 2009
Thanks and hope you will be help to all to get succeed in their life.
Badal Dey
Fri Apr 3 2009
I would like to express my sincere thanks and gratitude towards Hakeem Hashmi.The spontaneous replies and help offered was amazing, God bless all of you..!!
Ajeet Dubey
Wed Apr 1 2009
efforts of evry one is to be succeed in his/her mission but only a few get through of it and i gladly say Hakeem Hashmi must be one of them for providing such a great education and making aware mass people about sex, which is important part of one’s happier life. i appriate him for this bold step. ayoub
AYOUB
Tue Mar 31 2009
Its really intresting, i would like to describe this as if you can satisfy your wife in sex than there is no thought of having a doubt about any bodies life patner. I would like to express my thanks and gratitude towards Dr.Hashmi. lets all try for a beautiful life. Edison
Edison
Tue Mar 31 2009
Excellent and useful information about sex. Thanks for Dr.Hashmi's and his family
Balaji pk
Mon Mar 30 2009
This is good of you that each every adult should come know about the it is not easy to be easy to satisfy themself it should reach nook & corner of persons to learn and must do in right way in good broadminded thoughts to execute in the play
Perumal
Mon Mar 30 2009
yes i like sex subject & its discussion & i am also aware the sex problems this is really good way to aware people about sex knowledge it creates true & possitive results .!!!!!!!!
Amol
Sun Mar 29 2009
good day
Deepak Gaur
Sun Mar 29 2009
I like to express my thanks to dr.Hashmi for sexual knowledge and experiance.It is most important topic or our life.
SHAHID
Sat Mar 28 2009
This is really a vary good and informative website as far as my knowledge and experience is concerned. And the survey "Rate Your Sex Life" is really amazing and gives really true and informative result.
Anil Kumar
Fri Mar 27 2009
I would like to express my sincere thanks and gratitude towards Hakeem Hashmi.The spontaneous replies and help offered was amazing, God bless all of you..!!
Rosy
Thu Mar 26 2009
http://naturalproductswholesaledistributors.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment